How We Help
Food Assistance & Supportive Services.
How can Squirrel Hill Community Food Pantry help you?
- We offer nutritious food on a scheduled and emergency basis to those who meet income requirements in the 15217 zip code area
- Supportive services are provided to help you find the resources you need for long-term stability
- We provide both non-kosher and kosher food (the Va’ad HaRabanim of Pittsburgh advises SHCFP with respect to the kosher food certification necessary to properly serve Pantry clients who keep kosher) and also may serve those who live outside of 15217 and keep kosher
How You Can Help
Donate. Volunteer. Run a Food Drive.
Make a Difference
- Your financial support brings immediate relief and hope to the individuals and families in our community who don’t have enough to eat
- Community food drives and fundraisers are critical for our distribution program
- The Food Pantry could not operate without the hundreds of volunteers that help us sort and pack donations, unload deliveries from the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank and more